HOW FAR I'll GO - MOANA | Diamond White & KHS Cover

HOW FAR I'll GO - MOANA | Diamond White & KHS Cover

Hope ya like our version of How Far I'll Go from Moana :) Loved this song from the movie!
Stream/Buy our cover: http://smarturl.it/NHSKAC1

oh and the secret word is "christmas" ;)

_______________________________

GET IN TOUCH!

KURT SCHNEIDER
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kurthugoschne...
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kurthschneider
Instagram: @kurtschneider

DIAMOND WHITE
Youtube: http://youtube.com/DiamondKWhite1
Twitter: www.twitter.com/diamondwhite
Instagram: @diamondkwhite
_______________________________

“How Far I’ll Go”
Written by: Lin-Manuel Miranda
Published by: Disney Music Publishing
Moana - How Far I'll Go (Disney Princess Remix). Any Gabrielly - Saber Quem Sou (De "Moana"). Shawn Mendes - Believe (Official). THE LION KING: 'Circle of Life' featuring the London Gay Men's Chorus. OTS: "How Far I'll Go" - From Disney's Moana. MOANA Auli'i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go VIOLIN Cover. A-Lin - 海洋之心 - 迪士尼電影《海洋奇緣》( “How Far I’ll Go” From “Moana”). Beauty and the Beast Medley ft. LilyPichu, JunCurryAhn, Rainbowpig2, xClassicalCatx, and Xell. Disney singers Misstasia want EVERYONE to be happy, like ALL the time! | Britain's Got Talent 2015. Disney Princess Medley | Georgia Merry. MOANA - How Far I'll Go (Jonathan Young Disney Cover). One Woman Moana Medley | Georgia Merry. Disney's Moana "How Far I'll Go" - Maneepat Myra Molloy. I See the Light (Tangled Cover) | PetesJams and Carrie Hope Fletcher. "One Man Disney Movie" Nick Pitera - Disney Medley. Where You Are, from Disney's "Moana" - Alex Boyé & the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Julie Anne San Jose as Moana (The Most Applauded Performance that night). The Lion King | Epic Orchestral Cover. Alessia Cara sings 'How Far I'll Go' (FROM "Moana") live in Disney Holiday Celebration 2016. I Am Moana (Song of the Ancestors) (From "Moana"/Audio Only). The Lion King - "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" - Tyler Ward (Disney Remix). Live DISNEY Medley, by fantastic young singers. Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion (with Lyrics) - Dedication to Mothers. DISNEY MEDLEY - Mashup of 13 best Disney songs! // Ashley Hess. Auli'i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go. Disney's Mulan - Reflection (Original and Full Version). Disney's "Hercules" Medley - No Comment A Cappella. Voctave - How Far I'll Go. Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go (Karaoke Version). Natalie Ong - How Far I'll Go (Moana) at Carols In The Domain. Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go (Official Video). LYRICS : How Far I'll Go - MOANA (Diamond White & KHS Cover). Jordan Fisher - You're Welcome (From “Moana”/Official Video) ft. Lin-Manuel Miranda. Lea Salonga--Disney Medley (Hercules, Tarzan, and Mulan). Shakira - Try Everything (Official Video). Disney Medley (UMass Amherst Doo Wop Shop A Cappella group). Vanessa Paradis & -M- "La seine" (Extrait du film "Un monstre à Paris"). McClain Sisters "Great Divide" Music Video from Disney's Secret of the Wings. HOW FAR I'LL GO - DISNEY'S MOANA (COVER BY 4-YEAR OLD CLAIRE RYANN) Studio Version. Let It Go - Frozen - Alex Boyé (Africanized Tribal Cover) Ft. One Voice Children's Choir. MOANA MEDLEY | VoicePlay Feat. Rachel Potter. Disney's Moana - How Far I'll Go (Mash Up). If You Sing You Lose - Disney Movies Challenge. One Woman Frozen Medley | Georgia Merry.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога